Government of Punjab launched the “Student Green Card” scheme on 7th July, 2012. This Card allows students of Government institutions to travel on LTC buses at flat fare of Rs. 10 per trip. All Government institutions (Schools, Colleges & Universities) notified by Secretary Higher Education and TEVTA have been enrolled in this scheme.
Terms And Conditions
- Flat Fare of Rs. 10- per Trip will be charged with LTC Student Transport Card.
- Discount will be given when student shows LTC Student Transport Card.
- Serious disciplinary action will be taken if any card is identified as fake.
- Cards are non-transferable and should only be used by the card owner.
- If your card is stolen or lost, immediately report to the institution.
- If found guilty/involved in any misconduct with the Bus Staff; card will be cancelled and you will not be entertained for student discount card.
- This card is applicable on LTC Bus Routes only.
- UBL omni account will be created for each card holder without any additional charges.
Student Green Card Process
Registration process for Student Green Card
- Login the student Green Card website (http://greencard.ltc.gop.pk/)
- Complete the application form for Student Green Card and submit it.
- Student will print of the application form, attach two passport size photograph with blue background, attach attested copy of CNIC / B.Form.
- Submit the application form with complete details to their institution for attestation.
- Institution will send the details of students applied for student Green Card to the LTC office.
- LTC will verify the data provided by the institution and send it for printing.
- LTC will send the student Green Card to institution after printing process.
- Students will collect their cards from their institutions.
- Student Green Card charges:
(i): Rs. 100 for 6 Months.(ii): Rs. 100 for 1 year.
The process of opening UBL Omni account viewed to click here