Enlisted below documents are required for the staff route permit.
- Application Form (format available at LTC office/ LTC website)
- copy of owner CNIC
- Authority letter on Rupee 50 stamp paper (in case owner is not present in office) (attested from oath commissioner/ notary public) (format available at LTC office/ LTC website)
- copy of authorized person CNIC
- copy of registration book
- copy of valid vehicle token tax
- copy of valid vehicle fitness certificate
- Original route permit/Police report (in case of renewal)
- Route permit NOC or previous history of vehicle in case of new case.
- Affidavit on Rupee 50 stamp paper (attested from oath commissioner/ notary public) (format available at LTC office/ LTC website)
- Request letter of staff duty permit on letter pad from institution, where transport contractor is providing transport services.
- 4 sided pictures of vehicle with institution logo/trade mark/monogram or name on both sides.
- If vehicle is older than 20 years (20 years count will be from the date of its registration), 3rd party liability/risk insurance is also required with application.